1. During the use of the steel coil spreader, if the twist lock is insensitive or not in place, check and adjust the adjusting nut, and then check the following parts:
2. Is the tension spring of the pawl damaged? If damaged, it should be replaced;
3. Whether the transmission organization is stuck, if it is stuck, it is not smooth, then lubricating oil (or smooth grease) should be added to the joint of the transmission organization. If the guide pin is too tight, loosen the nut appropriately. If the connection is loose, the transmission tube or other rods are deformed, it should be corrected;
4. Is the tension of the buffer spring too small? If it is too small, the length of the wire rope connected by the buffer spring should be shortened.
5. During operation, avoid falling of the indicator paint on the indicator plate of the steel coil spreader. Once found, it is necessary to promptly replace the paint with the original indication mark.
6. Regarding the wire rope on the steel coil spreader, the ground should be cleaned and coated with smooth oil or grease, especially the bend of the wire rope.